1. The surface is unclear, oil, wax, water, dust and so on may cause bubble phenomenon;
2. The surrounding environment is too humid.
1. Distance between valve nozzle and object to near;
2. Valve nozzle moving speed too low;
3. Poor-ventilated environment during use;
4. Dry time not enough during different layers.
5. Surface clean not enough.
1. Keep proper spraying distance (15-25cm);
2. Keep normal moving speed (30-60cm/s);
3. Keep well-ventilated environment;
4. Set drying time (3-10min) for different layer according to temperature;
5. Ensure clean surface before spraying.
Oct , 22-2021The 130th Canton Fair See you on the cloud with Shenzhen Sunrise New Energy
Jul , 18-2021How to Clean Heavy Engine Oil
Jun , 18-2021Spray Paint Facts