It is very difficult to get spray paint out of clothes. Besides, it is impossible to do this especially when the spray paint has dried.
Paint, regardless of its variety or form, is composed of three basic substances: film-forming substances, secondary film-forming substances and auxiliary film-forming substances.
Film-forming substances: also called binder, film-forming substances are mostly organic polymer compounds such as natural resins (rosin, lacquer), paints (tung oil, linseed oil, soybean oil, fish oil, etc.), synthetic resins and other mixed ingredients. After high-temperature reaction, it also can be made to inorganic combinations of paint (for example: inorganic zinc-rich paint).
Secondary film-forming substances: including various pigments, body pigments and rust-proof pigments. Pigments provide color and covering power for paint film, improve the protective performance and decorative effect of paint, and pigments with good weather resistance can improve the service life of paint.
Auxiliary film-forming substances: including various additives, solvents, various additives play a very important role in the production process, storage process, use process, and the formation process of the paint film.
When the spray paint is wet, there are several tips to remove it out of your clothes.
1. Go to the paint store to buy a botlle of 200# Solvent oil, and then you can dissolve the paint.
2. Using alcohol is okay, but it takes more effort.
3. Dip the stain in 10-20% ammonia or borax solution to dissolve the congealed material and brush it clean.
4. Pour some gasoline on the stained area and wipe, then bake it with a light fire, then wipe with soapy water.
5. Check the instructions on the different kinds of spray paint you can use to see what their manufacturer recommends.
After treating your clothes with these chemicals, and then throw them into the washing machines, check the water and soap will finish the mission or not. If it doesn’t work, you can use permanent marker or fabric pen to cover the stain.