Acrylic spray paint is a water-based, non-toxic, fast-drying paint that can be used in a variety of applications. Acrylic is easy to clean and opaque, which means you can correct mistakes by simply painting it. Depending on the type of acrylic spray paint, it is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and should not fade or crack over the life of your product.
Acrylic spray paint is a one-component paint made of acrylic resin, extender pigments, additives, organic solvents, etc. As an alkyd paint, it is very popular among users and is a commonly used anti-corrosion paint.
Features of product:
1. High weather resistance: Acrylic spray paint has excellent weather resistance, and the paint film has strong UV resistance, with no chalking or falling off.
2. Decorative performance: The coating has various colors, good luster, strong decoration, and beautiful workpiece after coating, which enhances the overall texture.
3. Protective performance: Acrylic spray paint is resistant to water and oil, and has a good protective effect on the coated object. It can also be used for cars, for example, engine acrylic aerosol paint.
4. Simple construction: The paint is a one-component paint, no need to add a curing agent, and the construction is more convenient.
5. Quick drying: Acrylic spray paint is physically dry, and the paint film dries quickly after the solvent evaporates.
6. Mechanical properties: The paint film has excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance, high hardness, and strong impact resistance, which meets product standards. 7CF also provides metallic acrylic spray paint for you.
Acrylic spray paint has a wide range of uses and is suitable for engineering coatings with general anti-corrosion requirements or short anti-corrosion life requirements. Surface coating for most steel structures, machinery, equipment, parts, etc., with decoration and protection functions. It can be used directly on steel, carbon steel, cast iron and other substrates, but not for stainless steel, aluminum alloys, galvanized steel and aluminum surfaces.
The hiding power of acrylic spray paint is excellent. After use, it can well cover the defects on the surface of the object, and it also has the properties of color retention and gloss retention, which can maintain the glossiness and freshness of the surface of the object, and make the object as bright as new.
Graffiti is more common in our life. Large-scale graffiti adopts acrylic spray paint, which is easier to operate on the wall with good effect.
Objects with metal surfaces will be damaged after being bumped. At this time, it can be remedied by acrylic spray paint. Spraying on the peeled paint will restore the original appearance of the object. One of the uses that people often use when buying self-spray paint is to spray the self-spray paint on the bicycle. In addition to repairing the part of the peeled paint, you can also change a new color to change the original color of the bicycle, which is also a favorite function of everyone to change the color of an item and turn it into a color that you like very much through self-painting.
There are many colors of acrylic spray paint, in other words, it is another form of paint, but it is easier to handle and more convenient. It is also often used in art, with good effect in large-area painting. The appearance of self-spraying paint has solved our troubles in life in many aspects, and also brought us a lot of conveniences. It is also possible to distinguish certain things by the color of self-spraying paint, so as to achieve a dividing effect, and it also has good aesthetics.
Acrylic spray paint is widely used because of its better performance. With the continuous advancement of technology, it has developed rapidly in industries such as molds, handicrafts, advertising, publicity, and graffiti.